These 5 Unique Foods KILL Belly Fat Fast…By Rob Poulos...
I just finished reading a revealing new fat loss foods report by a pal of mine called ’15 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast!’. You can get yourself a copy here until end of day this Friday:
these FIFTEEN foods KILL Belly Fat fast <— FREE report available until end of day this Friday
I met the author at a fitness even a few weeks ago… turns out he used to work for Bill Phillips of ‘Body For Life’ fame and was one of his top nutrition researchers… so you know there is some good stuff in that report!
Anyway, I also wanted to give you a sneak preview of 5 of the 15 foods Josh details in the report, as you know one of the main reasons folks suffer from ‘belly bulge’ is that they’re constantly eating the wrong foods!
Here are a few of my favorite time-tested & proven stomach-flattening foods:
1. Dark Chocolate: No, that is NOT a typo! Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants (nearly eight times the number found in strawberries), and it contains a sneaky little ingredient called THEOBROMINE that can have a very positive effect on boosting your metabolism.
It also contains a nice dose of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated “skinny fat.” Make sure to choose the 78% or higher cocoa levels for best results.
2. Peanut Butter: Okay, not just peanut butter, but mostly any seeds and nuts. These are the best: pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond butter), pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds.
Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals. (By the way, eat organic peanut butter with no added sugar as the regular stuff is loaded with trans-fats.)
3. Omelets: Despite what you may have heard, Eggs aren’t bad, they’re actually nutrient-dense and loaded with belly-burning protein, vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, and omega-3 fatty acids.
Plus, they keep you full for long periods of time… also, choose eggs that come from free-range chickens because you’ll get more healthy nutrients.
4. Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar… which means you will store less blubber!
5. Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder, something called CAPSAICIN, increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood-sugar levels (which decreases fat-storage), and is a potent antioxidant… so it sure seems like the right time to add some of this “spice” to your life!
Next up, you’ll want to discover all of Josh’s ’15 Favorite Foods that Kill Belly Fat’, along with 2 other major causes of belly-bulge and the 7 solutions to fix these problems by claiming your copy of his report he set aside specifically for us here:
FIFTEEN foods that KILL BellyFat fast <— FREE report available until end of day this Friday
Alright, glad you enjoyed the quick mini-article… lots of great foods in there that Kalen and I use almost every day (especially the natural nut butters and a bit of dark chocolate!).
Enjoy the report and we’ll talk soon…
Rob & Kalen